Experian is a global information services company with approximately 17,000 employees in 37 countries. Experian is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent part of the FTSE100 Index. Business is divided into “Credit Services”, “Marketing Services”, “Decision Analytics” and “Customer Services”.
Several projects in the DACH and CEE areas were implemented for Experian Decision Analytics (“EDA”), as well as this, process- and tool optimizations for Defect Management and Change Management being conducted. Finally, also project-specific test strategies were designed and implemented:
- Project management of the implementation of credit applications solutions (“corporate lending”, “private lending”, “SME lending”) at banks in the CEE region; Managing international, distributed teams consisting of business analysts and IT experts
- Project management for the implementation of Scorecards solutions (Application Scoring solutions, Collections Scoring solutions) in the automotive industry in the DACH region; Management of national and international teams of business analysts and Scorecard experts
- Project management of an implementation project for the as-is migration of an EDA in-house hosting solution for Customer Management; Remote management of a distributed team of business analysts and IT experts
- Project management of the group-wide implementation of a fraud management solution (“Fraud Management”) for the leasing subsidiary of a major bank in the AT and CEE areas
- Conception and implementation of a Defect and Change Management solution for EDA internally, as well as for EDA customers throughout the DACH and CEE regions; Coordination and alignment with EDA internal stakeholders, as well as an external service provider and implementation partner